Here is a recap of my week:
- 10,000 steps 6 out of 7 days - I made it 5 out of 7 and one day I had over 9,000
- Log food 5 out of 7 days - I completed 4 days and was only over calories on 1
- Plank 6 out of 7 days - 1 day then I hurt my shoulder and took the week off
- Bike 3 times for 30 minutes or more - 3 out of 3!!!!
Goals for this week:
- 10,000 steps 6 out of 7 days
- Log food for 4 out of 7 days - I'm going to be out of town and this is more realistic
- Plank - I'm taking this week off I don't want to aggravate my shoulder pre-race
- Bike - 3 times 30 minutes
The scale was starting to bum me out so I have decided to do what I know I need to do and just stop worrying about the number. It's difficult to behave and see a weight gain on the scale. My husband keeps reminding me that this is how all my diets start and if I keep with it my body will level out and cooperate. The problem is I want to have major success after each day of good choices! I suppose that's not very realistic. I have to go now, I have to go get some compression pants so my things don't start a forest fire during the race.