That's what's so amazing about the tradition of the New Years Resolution, you know I love a fresh start. This year I have a vision of a healthier me both inside and out. I'm usually so focused on my weight loss goals that I don't have room for anything else, but this year I feel ready. I expect to fail sometimes and to have to use various Mondays and holidays to reboot, but I will not give up.
My 2016 New Years Resolutions
Me as a person
- Attitude - I am going to make a concerted effort to watch my attitude. I do not want a snippy response to become my norm.
- My goal weight is currently 130 and I am at 137
- Diet - log all meals even when I go over calories
- Exercise - use bike and add weights twice per week
- General - floss, take vitamins
- Save money - make a budget, eat out less
- Cook more - try one new recipe per week
- Pursue hobbies & interests - knitting, learn Spanish
- Pursue voice work - there is no harm in trying to do voice work